Hard at work

Once again, it's been a while since I last posted ... but once again I haven't been idle. My schedule of fairs and exhibitions this year is very full so I need to make the most of this couple of quiet months to concentrate on producing new work.

I have been out collecting material (sketches, photographs and notes), especially on sunny days. Then it's been back to the studio. There is nothing I like better than having the time to get really in the zone and paint away until the wee small hours (though I sometimes regret it the next day).

I did however go to Space, in Ellesmere, with some new paintings, mainly the ones shown in my previous three posts here and then went round the corner and renewed my range of cards at Mere Framing. My next outing will be The Fair in the Square, in Shrewsbury, on 14 March, and I will have my latest paintings (including the three shown here) with me then.

I will be posting some more paintings next week; a few finishing touches are needed ... might get on with that this evening .... I feel a late night coming on!

Comments