I'm still here!

It's been a while since my last post, but I haven't been idle. As well as planning future fairs and other events, I have been working on various paintings of diverse subjects. However, the pictures I have completed are of animals (once again) so I will have a number of new canvases at the Fair in the Square, Shrewsbury, this Saturday, together with a new range of cards. Just hoping the weather warms up a bit by then ...


I have delivered a load of cards to Pickles & Co. in Oswestry, and also have prints and cards on display until the end of the month at the Tourist Office in Rowley House, Shrewsbury. Next week, I hope to be going to Ellesmere to update the cards available at Mere Framing and also to take some new work to Space. In between times, I will continue working on canvases of Ironbridge and Chirk Tunnel, and also of a Great Dane, ..... there aren't enough hours in the day!

Comments