Sprint to the line

With a busy few days ahead, I needed to complete some new work this week, so I gathered lots of new material in south Shropshire last Monday, and since then pigs and cows have been occupying my arty thoughts and output. However, the varnish on these latest paintings is drying as I write this, hence the picture of the goats Willow and Bramble which I completed a few weeks ago. (This is a photo, not a scan, and the colours are not very true to the original.)

Tomorrow (Friday), I will be hanging new work at Space in Ellesmere. On Saturday, it's the Made in Shropshire Fair in the Square in Shrewsbury, and on Sunday I'll be at the Creative in Shropshire Fair in Much Wenlock. On Monday, I will probably be wanting to do not much ... but with (amongst other things) new work to hang at The Fox in Oswestry, and preparations to do for a demo at the Berwyn Festival on Sunday, 17 May, my days will still be full.

See you!

Comments