Totally inspired

I have had a great time seeking out new subjects for paintings, including a couple of weeks travelling around France, and returned home bursting with enthusiasm to commit my ideas to canvas: various cats and farm animals, but other sights and views too.
I've already thrown myself wholeheartedly into this, painting late into the night over the past week. This is just as well as a busy time lies ahead for me with a number of events and exhibitions looming over the next few weeks.

My immediate plans however are the Fair in the Square in Shrewsbury tomorrow, and the Creative in Shropshire Fair in the Guildhall, Much Wenlock on Sunday. The weather forecast seems very promising so attendances will hopefully be good.

Off to stock up on canvases this afternoon...

Comments

  1. Wonderful animal paintings. I love the sleeping pig. The most beautiful thing I have see all day. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment