I often wonder ...

...who looks at my blog (I know people do from the counter) and what they think of it, so thanks, Thomas, for your feedback; I'm glad I brought some beauty to your day!

In animals, I have a seemingly endless source of subject matter. Last Sunday, for example, I took myself off to the West Mid Show in Shrewsbury as I wanted primarily to see some bulls. I wasn't disappointed - they were fantastic! But I also saw various breeds of sheep, llamas and alpacas, and some Shetland ponies, so plenty of inspiration for the weeks to come.

This week I have taken some new work to SPACE in Ellesmere, and also a load of greeting cards to Pickles & Co. in Oswestry. I will be making a BIG delivery of cards - including a lot of new ones - to Canal Central in Maesbury next week too. Also, a new venue for my cards is the Rendezvous Cattery in Haimwood, where my cats spent their hols in May.

On Sunday, I'm back at the Creative in Shropshire Fair in Much Wenlock, so will take a number of new paintings there, including my first one of a bull from the West Mid Show. As usual, there will be a good mix of stalls in addition to mine, with glassware, preserves, cakes, soft furnishings and lots more besides. Let's hope the good weather holds out over the weekend!

Comments

  1. Well, some old geezer from a bygone era looked and was very impressed!...

    Peer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment