Watching paint dry

It's just gone 11 p.m. and I am watching the paint dry on my latest three pictures. The next week is going to be mega busy so I am burning the midnight oil to complete work and generally get ready and organised.

Tomorrow I am visiting a new gallery which I hope will take my paintings, then on Saturday it's the Made in Shropshire Fair in the Square in Shrewsbury. On Sunday, I will be putting up a display of original art at the Creative in Shropshire Fair in the Guildhall in Much Wenlock and then rushing off to the Upton Magna Village Fete and Dog Show with my usual range of wares, originals, prints and greeting cards.

On Monday, I hope to be lying in a darkened room doing not much - vain hope!

Regarding the comment to my last post, I am assuming the writer is the Peer I knew at Aston University ... in which case, if you are an "old geezer" these days, that must make me a "lille skelling". Good to hear from you; drop me a line (e-mail address at bottom of page) and let me know what you're up to these days.

Right - a cup of tea and then painting and varnishing to do before bed.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bought the lovely cow above (Nosey) from SPACE when visiting Ellesmere on a canal holiday. It has a nice position in our living room and we greatly enjoy its welcoming face.
    Keep up the great work.

    Rodney & Becky

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment