Every vote counts!

I mentioned recently that I had entered two paintings in the art competition at the Oswestry Heritage and Exhibition Centre (not the paintings in this post). All the entries are now on display there and you can now vote for your favourites in the Visitor's Choice category, so please take a look and if you feel so inclined, vote for mine (please)! Voting closes on Friday, 11 September, and the display continues until 26 September.

My car is full to bursting at the moment with paintings, cards, watercolour kit and general stand items as I am off to Shrewsbury this afternoon to set up our stand at the Shrewsbury Flower Show which kicks off tomorrow. It will be two very long days, with the marquees opening at 9 a.m. and continuing through until 8 p.m. Fingers crossed that all my hard work will be worthwhile. Sunday is earmarked as a rest day in the Diggle household!

Comments