Sunshine

The good weather has returned - hurray! Here's hoping it holds over the weekend. On Sunday, I am at the Creative in Shropshire Fair in Much Wenlock again and, buoyed up by the reception I got last weekend, I will have my watercolour kit with me and will be painting live again.

I am putting in the hours at the moment in preparation for Shrewsbury Flower Show next Friday and Saturday (14 and 15 August), where I will be sharing a stand in the Craft Marquee with Jane Murphy who makes lovely slumped glass plates and dishes - if you don't know what slumped glass is, come and have a look.

This week I have refreshed my display at SPACE in Ellesmere as three paintings sold last month, leaving a few gaps. Thanks Rodney and Becky for your comments and I hope you continue to enjoy Nosey for years to come!

Comments