Bishop's Castle

I'm busy getting ready for the weekend as I will be at the Michaelmas Fair at Bishop's Castle, in the Craft Marquee, on both Saturday and Sunday. I know Bishop's Castle (see painting) but haven't been to this Fair before. However, I am told it is great fun and the atmosphere is wonderful.


As well as my usual canvases, I will have fine-art prints and greeting cards (including of Bishop's Castle), and will be painting in watercolour on the spot.


On Monday, I will be taking down my display in Rowley House, Shrewsbury, and also removing my exhibition from the White Horse, Pulverbatch. Then on Wednesday evening at 7.30 - 9.30 p.m., I am giving a watercolour demonstration for the Oswestry Society of Artists at the Memorial Hall in Oswestry. On Thursday, I hope to be taking things easy ... just tidying my studio which is currently a disgrace!

Comments