Piggies Galore

Well, as forecast, my focus has indeed been on pigs this week - from the comfortably big and content through to the little and cute. So I will be bringing new paintings - not just of pigs - along to the Fair in the Square in Shrewsbury tomorrow.

I'll also be painting watercolours on the spot. The weather is absolutely beautiful here today and, according to forecasts, this is set to continue so there shouldn't be any watercolour drying problems. It should be a good day.


I'm taking time off on Sunday to visit the Ellesmere Festival. SPACE will be open, and there is an art and craft fair in the market hall next door. I'm looking forward to a leisurely mooch, followed perhaps by a leisurely lunch ....

Then it's back to reality and the studio, as I will be at the Michaelmas Fair in Bishop's Castle next Saturday and Sunday and have a lot to do before then.

Comments