Painting time .... still

Apparently, there was an article about a painting of mine in the Shropshire Star this week: it relates to the painting shown here, which I painted this summer. Some visitors from Tasmania saw it in SPACE when over here on holiday. On returning to Tasmania, they decided they must have it so we are now arranging to ship it out to them. Yep, that's the story - surprised it didn't feature in the nationals!

Several times in this blog, I've mentioned a commission that's been underway. I finally completed the portrait on the day the clients went on holiday so I was only able to deliver it this week. The clients were very happy with my depiction of their dog, Sal. Here it is (slightly cropped). A very pretty dog, I'm sure you'll agree - and a lovely new card to add to my range.

No fairs this weekend, but I'll be at the Made in Shropshire Fair in the Square in Shrewsbury on Saturday, 10 October, and have plenty to get done before then.

Comments