Studio time

Last Friday, I delivered watercolours, prints and greeting cards to The Gallery in Bishops Castle, with acrylics to follow in the near future. This is a lovely gallery with lots of gorgeous objects: in addition to paintings, there are lamps, jewellery, sculptures, scarves and lots more too.

On my way home, I made a couple of stops to look at some pigs, water buffalo and (you guessed it) cows, and have been hard at work ever since.

My only break was my demonstration in Glyn Ceiriog last Saturday morning. As always, Ceiriog Valley Art Society made me feel very welcome and my demo was well received.

That's it for now - might not sound very exciting to you but I'm loving it!

Comments

  1. Louise...so mad with myself at missing your Glyn demo , although I saw your Oswestry demo, painting your gorgeous cat 'Sunlit' You are such a lovely spirit and made your audience feel a close part of it. I love the relaxed way you sit and work and talk about what you are doing all the time. You so obviously love to paint...and doing it so beautifully! Cheers. Ruth Dolan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment