Exhibition and blog pages

Early this afternoon, I set up my exhibition at The White Horse Inn in Pulverbatch, comprising 42 original works: paintings in acrylics and watercolour, plus pen and ink drawings. The diners still there were very good-humoured as I worked around them - my thanks to them for their cooperation; I don't think I disrupted anyone's Sunday lunch! Check out The White Horse Inn on their website http://www.whitehorsepulverbatch.co.uk/; with their good food, beers and wines, it's a great venue for a Mother's Day treat ...
You may have noticed that I have now created additional pages on my blog which you can select (unsurprisingly) under PAGES in the sidebar on the left. So far I've provided further information about me on one page, and also three pages of work from my sketchbooks; two examples shown here. More pages to follow in due course.

Comments