A sigh of relief...

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who came to my painting demo in Bridgnorth last Wednesday. I was made to feel very welcome and enjoyed meeting the group. I hope I inspired you all to paint in acrylics!

Then, last Saturday was the Fair in the Square in Shrewsbury. Although the weather was horribly cold, it was a busy day, with my paintings enjoying continuing popularity. In addition, a client came to the Fair with his wife for whom he had commissioned a portrait of their Bengal spotted cat, the handsome Hobbes. The couple were both delighted with the painting (cropped version shown above). So all in all a very good day!

Over recent weeks I have been working long hours in preparation for my exhibition at The White Horse Inn, Pulverbatch, from 1 March to 5 April. My acrylics are all ready, and yesterday, I took some watercolours and pen & ink drawings to the framer, for collection next Friday. So now I'm all set - phew!

Comments