Busy weekend ahead

It's been great having some uninterrupted painting time over the past month: I completed two commissions (a cropped version one of them is shown here), plus I have been out looking at animals (I am aware that makes me sound weird!) and creating new canvases.

Last Saturday, I added some of them to my exhibition at The White Horse, Pulverbatch, which runs until 1 June.

On Friday I will be in The Square in Shrewsbury at the fair organised by Asterley Events, and on Saturday I will be back there again at the Made in Shropshire Fair in the Square. At both fairs, I will have paintings on canvas in acrylic, watercolours, pen & ink drawings, limited edition and open edition prints and greeting cards. I will also be painting on the spot, producing watercolours in a style similar to the one shown here.

Comments