A sigh of relief!

I have been soooo busy preparing for the four-day Patchings Art, Craft and Design Festival next week. I think I'm winning! I've completed and almost completed a number of new paintings so the panic has largely subsided. Phew! Just got all the other stand paraphenalia to prepare: tables, chair, display stands, and racks, baskets and browsers for paintings, cards and prints, screen cloths, table cloths, watercolour kit for painting on the spot .... loads more too but I just frazzled my brain thinking about that lot.

Before Patchings, however, I will be at the Much Wenlock Festival this Saturday. My stand will be in the Priory Hall, with a huge range of original work in acrylic, watercolour and pen & ink, prints and cards, and I will be painting in watercolour during the day too. It promises to be a great event and the weather forecast is good so come and take a look!
The (slightly cropped) pictures shown here, however, are currently at SPACE in Ellesmere.

This week I also took down my extremely successful exhibition at The White Horse in Pulverbatch (which is still very much worth visiting for their wonderful food and great selection of real ales and wines - see you there soon), arranged a further exhibition for October - November this year, refreshed my stock at the Gallery in Bishops Castle, and arranged an exhibition at The Clive in Ludlow for November this year through to January 2011 ... it's non-stop at the moment.
A (well-deserved) glass of DiSaronno waiting for me now... goodnight. 

Comments