The calm before the storm

No fairs this weekend; I'm just steadily working away because it all kicks off in November: fairs, exhibitions, previews, lessons .... I will be a shadow of my former self by Christmas!

Please note: my exhibition at The White Horse in Pulverbatch officially ends on Sunday, so if you've got your eye on anything, you'll need to get there smartish. Unfortunately, I've just been informed that the next exhibitor turned up there this morning, instead of Monday, and so my paintings have been taken down and laid out in a function room at the pub. The landlady is very happy to let anyone have a look at my paintings, so please don't hesitate to ask. As I've said before, the food and drink there are great so it's worth a visit anyway. See my "Links" page for further details.

Comments