New venture

Over the years, I have become well-known for my paintings of cows, and one view of one cow has proved very popular and indeed almost become my trademark (top painting in side-bar). This view of this nosey cow has evolved over time; I have painted this favourite subject in various sizes and formats, and given it different treatments. Now, however, I have painted it once again in order to respond to demand and produce a run of limited edition prints on canvas. The image is that shown on the left. The prints are due to be ready in the course of next week and I will let you know via this blog exactly when and where they are available.

A reminder: my exhibition at The Guildhall, Much Wenlock ends on Sunday, so if a painting there has caught your eye, you'll need to hot-foot it along there before 4 p.m. on Sunday.

I am now preparing for my next exhibition which I will be setting up next Friday at The Clive, Ludlow. Busy, busy, busy ...

Comments