Phew!

Good morning from sunny Shropshire!

Last week was very busy for me: I set up a new exhibition in Oswestry (as reported in my previous post), on Friday I travelled down to Ludlow to hang a new exhibition at The Clive (a few photos shown here) and then attended the preview evening of the previously announced A E Housman exhibition in Ford, which was absolutely buzzing and a great event.

After a relaxing day out walking yesterday to recharge my batteries, I am back in the studio this morning working hard in preparation for my next event: the Made in Shropshire Fair in the Square in Shrewsbury next Saturday (14 May).

The painting I am currently working on depicts a horse and is set to be the first in a series ... really loving the subject, the painting is progressing well and I hope to show the finished work here very soon!

Comments