At last

I have finally completed a new addition to my range of limited edition prints on canvas; it is shown here and of course on my "Limited Edition Prints" page. I had to admit defeat when it came to the other previously announced print - I just ran out of time.

Preparations are now under way for Patchings which is open to the public from Thursday. I'll be demo-ing watercolours and pen & ink drawing on my stand, and I'll have just a few paintings in acrylic with me, plus some watercolours and pen & ink drawings in my browsers, my limited edition prints on canvas and a range of greeting cards. There's loads to see at Patchings: art, glassware, jewellery, art and craft materials, demos by famous and not-so-famous artists alike .... and a lot more besides, all in a very friendly atmosphere. A great day out!

Comments

  1. Lovely work Louise - ! Hope Patchings went well. My art teacher Arnold Lowrey always used to tell us about it but I have still yet to get there! What do you like about it?Alison

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment