Summer's here

The weather is absolutely beautiful here today and I was lucky enough to be out of the studio enjoying the wonderful Shropshire countryside: I drove down to The Clive, Ludlow to top up my exhibition there as sales have been good. So I hung more prints and also some watercolours (similar to those on my "Watercolour sketches" page). On the way back, I called in at Jemima's Kitchen in Church Stretton as my greeting cards there had sold out.

I'm now preparing for the Made in Shropshire Fair in Castle Square in Ludlow on Saturday, and also putting the finishing touches to two paintings which are destined to be new additions to my range of limited edition prints on canvas. They won't be ready for Saturday but hopefully will be with me at Patchings Art, Craft and Design Festival, at Calverton (near Nottingham), which runs from next Thursday through to Sunday.

Comments