Almost Saturday

Well, this week has gone in a flash and I am now getting ready for the Made in Shropshire Fair in the Square, Shrewsbury, this Saturday. It will be the first outing for a new painting completed this morning and shown here. No, it's not the painting seen in a previous blog - do pay attention! The previous one is smaller overall and proportionally narrower than this one; details on the "Acrylics" page of this blog. The pen and ink drawings I took to Ludlow last week are now hanging at Jemima's Kitchen (Victoria House) in Church Stretton, so I will be bringing a few smaller paintings in acrylic along to Shrewsbury instead.

I'm off to SPACE in Ellesmere this afternoon to renew and refresh my exhibition, so why not call in soon and see what's available there.

Right: gotta start printing cards now - busy, busy, busy ...

Comments