Variety and spice etc.

I have recently found myself tempted artistically speaking by buildings - a subject which captivated me some years ago but gradually gave way to my animal paintings. So this week, for a change, I thought I would embark on a series of work in acrylic ink depicting buildings in Ludlow, in preparation for the Made in Shropshire Fair in Castle Square on 30 and 31 July. However, my endeavours have been thwarted as the art world has been set on fire by my limited edition prints on canvas: they have been selling like hot cakes!
Consequently, my artistic output has not been what I would have hoped for. Shown here is one completed painting in acrylic ink and one piece of work in progress ... I will really have to knuckle down over the next ten days.

Prints to sign and lacquer now, so goodbye!

Comments