Further afield

 Tuesday was a mixed bag: good and bad. The bad first: I collected my work from SPACE in Ellesmere which sadly has now closed its doors as reported in my last post.

And then the good: I ventured out of Shropshire and went to the Tarc Gallery in Stanford Bridge, Worcestershire (link on my "Links" page), which is an Aladdin's cave of great quality art, glassware, sculpture, jewellery and more besides - rather inadequately illustrated by the photos here. I refreshed and enlarged my display there with original paintings in acrylic and the full range of my limited edition prints.

The day then ended on another good note with life drawing in Shrewsbury.

I'm now printing more limited edition prints, which continue to sell like hot cakes. Then I'll be printing greeting cards and generally preparing for the Cancer Research Christmas Fair at The Last Inn, Hengoed, on Saturday from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. featuring a range of stalls, plus mince pies, tea and coffee, and gluhwein.

Comments