Go go go ...

Saturday was a long and busy day in Shrewsbury, and my new Cheeky Pony print was very well received - good to talk to all you lovely people who stopped by. Then on Sunday I took some of the new prints along to Jemima's Kitchen in Church Stretton. (Resisted the coffee cake this time - how did I manage that?)

I am very sad to announce that Saturday was also the final trading day for SPACE in Ellesmere. Since the demise of Southern Cross, which provided some of its funding, its future has been in doubt but the interest from various parties in taking it over fell through. This is a huge disappointment for all of us (artists, crafters, customers and browsers alike) - manageress Dee Morgan had single-handedly made SPACE a meeting place for us all. She was successful - a pity Southern Cross was not. Perhaps she'll open her own gallery in due course ..... we can but hope.

Today, I called in at The Qube in Oswestry - where the Made in Shropshire Exhibition has been impressively displayed - and dropped off some of my new prints. It is well worth a visit for beautiful high-quality art and craft items.

Full schedule tomorrow too .... but I'll report on that in my next post - bye for now!

Comments