Quick update

I was at Eaton Hall yesterday - not having tea with the Duke of Westminster though: there was a charity Ladies who Lunch event in aid of the Samaritans where I had a stand and demo'ed my watercolour painting. It was a beautiful venue and a great atmosphere, so a big thank you to the organisers who invited me and all the ladies who came to look at, and in some cases buy, my cards, prints and paintings.

Today, I'm making a delivery of greeting cards to SoulBird Gallery in Wem as they have been selling well. And then I think I'll take a breather at the weekend - though, as always, I will be keeping an eye open for new subjects....

Comments

  1. yes a lovely lunch at Eaton yesterday for the Samaritans charity. Enjoyed looking at your work Louise. We had a chat!. Are you still holding a paining session?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. However, I'm confused by your question about a painting session - let me know what / where / when you mean.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment