Then the wheels came off ....

Less than two weeks ago, I informed the world of blog that I was "on a roll". Huh! Famous last words - a few days later, the wheels came off: I was dissatisfied with the work I was producing - everything seemed stale. Soooo, I backed off a bit and did other stuff which I needed to attend to, and I returned to the studio properly only yesterday - and back to my first love as well: not cows, but cats. I picked up a canvas I started last week and I have now just completed it - and here it is.
Hoping that this doesn't prove to be a roll-on roll-off: I have a painting of two cows in progress which I'm happy with so far so I want the roll to continue ....

Comments

  1. A paws for thought?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This frosty feline is delightful.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment