The Clive

 Despite being somewhat stressed as I had difficulty fitting my paintings into the car this morning, I couldn't help but notice the beautiful autumn colours as I drove through the lovely Shropshire countryside down to The Clive at Bromfield, just north of Ludlow. It was lunchtime when I finished hanging my exhibition (and a real shame I didn't have time to eat there as the food smelt and looked rather delicious).

Some of you observant peeps may remember that earlier this year, I showed some photos of a work in progress: my largest canvas to date, measuring 60 inches x 40 inches. Well, it is now completed, and in fact was at the root of my car-packing problems today. You can see the work in the photo at the top of this post, in situ at The Clive, and it also appears on the "Acrylics" page of this blog.

I have also updated various other pages of this blog - check'em out!

Comments