Back to Ferndell

Time has flown by and it's already Shrewsbury Open Studios again tomorrow and Sunday, so I've just been packing canvases and art materials ready for the work I have in mind. It will be based on a sheep I met in Snowdonia this week.


This was not your standard sheep; a regular sheep keeps a safe distance away, eats green vegetation and has a nervous look in its eye. Not this sheep: she marched right up to us as soon as sandwiches were in evidence, refused salad veg, opting for bread instead, and gazed steadily back at me in confident manner. She is my muse for the weekend. The cow painting in this post is the sort of style I will be going for. Looking forward to it!

Roger Keeling will be continuing with his painting of the interior of Ferndell, and Sarah will be meeting and greeting, and handing out liquid refreshment in the form of soft drinks and bubbly. I hope you can make it!

Comments