My Ivory Tower


I have spent the weekend in splendid artistic isolation - well, other than a couple of phone calls, a few texts and e-mails, and some social networking activity (obvs) - and am rather pleased with how much I achieved!

Watercolour was first on the agenda, and one of my small paintings of an owl is shown here. I then went on to prepare for my forthcoming teaching day at Ferndell Studios which I've mentioned previously. However, there is now a separate website for Ferndell Studios where you can find out more and keep up to date on what's happening, so check it out: ferndellstudios.blogspot.co.uk.

Next came some experimentation time when I worked further on monoprinting techniques, which I am finding very intriguing.

And I then turned my attention to acrylics and managed to complete two paintings, one of which is shown here (there's a bit of glare on the right-hand side unfortunately).

Back to sociability tomorrow!

Comments