Worcestershire here I come

I'm just taking a break from packing for the Art and Craft Exhibition at St Peter's Church in Astley, Worcestershire. It is the Exhibition's 7th year and runs from 11 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. this Saturday and Sunday, 19 and 20 October. I will have original paintings, prints and greeting cards there.

The disappearance of my paintings as reported in the previous post was obviously more than slightly upsetting (amongst other emotions). However, I received an e-mail a few days ago which has restored my faith in human nature. This is it, though I have changed the names - except mine - to protect the innocent and in case "Suzanne" - who fell in love with the painting at an exhibition over the summer - has not yet been presented with it:

Hello once again Louise,
Your painting was delivered this a.m. whilst Suzanne was out as planned. It is as beautiful as I remember and I'm sure Suzanne will be over the moon when she sees it. Thank you once again for all your efforts on my behalf and may fame, fortune and success be your constant companions in the future.

regards Chris

 A lovely e-mail, I'm sure you'll agree!

Comments