Brighten your day

It's going to be raining tomorrow so you can't get that gardening done or enjoy a barbecue, and going for a walk is not a tempting prospect. What you can do, however, is come to a watercolour experience day at Ferndell B&B in Shrewsbury, where I am tutor.

The day is designed for the complete beginner or those who have some experience but want to go over the basics again. If you come along, you will enjoy wonderful hospitality, a delicious lunch with glass of bubbly, home-made chocolate cake and an endless supply of tea, coffee, squash, water .... all in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Oh, and we provide all materials so you only need to bring yourself!

Fancy it? Well, check out our blog: http://ferndellstudios.blogspot.co.uk/ to find out more and see photos of past events.

If this appeals to you, call Sarah (owner of Ferndell) on  01743 344949 or 0785 4492874. Go on; treat yourself - you know you want to!

Comments

  1. Thank you Louise for a perfect day of tuition at Ferndell Studio. My Mother and I had such an enjoyable day. I would have never imagined that I could have completed a painting that actually looked like something. I have never dared to imagine I could paint (except walls and doors :)) as I can not draw. To get a colour mixes onto paper always seemed so daunting. You certainly brought out the best in us as a group and both my Mother and I were delighted with the results (pleasingly surprised with ourselves). Sarah form Ferndell Studio looked after us so well, feeding us a wholesome nourishing lunch, plenty of drinks and scrumptious afternoon tea and cake.
    Thank you once again for a forfeit day. Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you Pam. I am absolutely delighted that you and your Mother so enjoyed the day and achieved so much. I know Sarah will be thrilled too. We are always concerned to provide real value for money, yet at the same time create a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. As usual, the whole group got on fantastically - and you two were obviously key in that. Hope to see you soon, best wishes to you and Mary. Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment