Keeping pace

The busy week reported in my last post has continued ...

On Sunday, I delivered two paintings to a client. I was very happy to see the canvases go to such a lovely home, especially as they were big paintings, a lot of work went into them and they were paintings I was particularly proud of.

They are shown in this post - the one of the cows walking away entitled "To Milking" is the largest painting I have produced (5 foot x 3 foot 4 inches), and I still remember the aching arms I suffered for my art!


I was determined to make it to life drawing yesterday evening, and a couple of my sketches are also shown here.

Today, I've taken some life-drawing watercolours (shown in a recent post) to the framer to be put in mounts for the one fair I will be doing before Christmas: the Made in Shropshire Fair in the Square in Shrewsbury on 13 December.

Now I have a commission to complete, a couple of card orders to print and deliver, and a couple of canvases I would like to complete (but we'll have to see how that goes).

I think I deserve a glass of wine and to put my feet up for a change - goodnight!


Comments

  1. Your figure drawings are full of life. Loove your cows. How wonderful to paint so large.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment