ArtFest Chester

I've rather neglected this blog recently as I've had all sorts of demands on my time:

I've made a card delivery to Write Here in Shrewsbury, renewed my work at Jemima's Kitchen in Church Stretton and at Soulbird in Wem, been to life drawing (twice), produced a new limited edition print (which I'll show here next week) and got stuck into a large commission ... and now I'm gearing up for ArtFest in Chester which I'm really looking forward to: it's part of the Chester Food, Drink and Lifestyle Festival, and I will be there alongside 30 - 40 other members of Grosvenor Art Society. The event takes place on Chester Racecourse and runs over the Easter weekend, from 4 - 6 April. For more information check out the website: http://chesterfoodanddrink.co.uk/

I'll be bringing my usual mix of original paintings, limited edition prints and greeting cards - including this one of the famous Eastgate Street clock.

Comments