I'm back!

 I've been here all the time, actually, but was so busy doing "stuff" that I abandoned this blog. What "stuff" would that be? Well, firstly: planning and sorting out my online presence, so here's the latest:

  • As you may know, I have an online shop at Artfinder in which my original art and hand-pulled prints are available. This is my shop's address: www.artfinder.com/louise-diggle. There's masses of work from thousands of other artists there too so well worth a browse.
  •  I've now created an Etsy shop as well, for my greeting cards and prints. For those who don't know: Etsy is a site for independent sellers: art, jewellery, vintage, accessories ....
  • And some of my larger prints on canvas are now listed on eBay. Don't think I need to explain what eBay is!
  • My art is also on my Pinterest page, which links to my other online venues, and I am on Instagram in a random sort of way.
Other "stuff" has - hooray - been holidaying. I had more holidays last year than for quite some time. But I wasn't (entirely) idle while away - in fact, the break from routine energised me. The proof: a couple of the sketches I did in Sicily, and some work in progress based on the Douro Valley in Portugal.

Comments