Technical day

At last I had a bit of time to get (relatively speaking) organised today. I started by unpacking and setting up my new Epson scanner. It took a bit of time for me to get used to how it works with my laptop, but after that I was very pleased with its performance.

Now that I was up and running, I scanned and photographed some life drawings I'd done over the past couple of weeks and put them on my Artfinder shop (the link is in the sidebar). I also photographed a couple of my large prints on canvas and listed them on eBay to replace the ones sold last week.


As a reward for my hard work, I then ordered a set of Derwent Graphik Line Painter Pens for myself. I'm childishly excited about now (I know - I really need to get out more!) and can't wait to get my mitts on them and try out all the effects possible with them: wet-in-wet, layering, paint runs, splashes, spattering and colour blending. 




Comments