Good news and bad

The good news: hurray, my new scanner arrived on Monday. The bad news: I still haven't had time to set it up!!!

Other good news: my new foray into the world of eBay has been successful as two of my prints sold last weekend, so I packed them up and sent them off on Monday. The purchaser received them yesterday and is very happy with them.

And there's more: I'm off to replenish stock at The Standard Newspaper shop in Watergate Street, Chester. They want more of the little limited edition cat prints and of the ever-popular Eastgate Clock cards shown here. Incidentally, the Eastgate Clock cards are also available in my Etsy shop.

Then tomorrow, if my print order is delivered in time, I'll be off to hang some new prints at Jemima's Kitchen in Church Stretton (http://www.victoriahouse-shropshire.co.uk/jemimas-kitchen) as my others have completely sold out, and I'll be topping up the stock of greeting cards there too.

The downside to all this activity is that I still haven't managed to complete:
1) the semi-abstract landscape painting
2) the lino prints inspire by the Douro River
3) the collagraph of a cat
 though I did manage to get to life drawing this week. More about that in a future post.

Comments