Where did the week go?


Time flies ... so what's happened since my last post?

Well, I continued experimenting with my new Derwent Graphik pens, this time working up a sketch from a life-drawing session, and here I decided to go for colour, line and spatter. www.artfinder.com/product/nude-standing-vibrant/

I also - at last - made it to Jemima's Kitchen in Church Stretton with a delivery of greeting cards and prints, and treated myself to a delicious scone and pot of tea.

Nosey - print
Then it was back to the studio where some small canvases were crying out for attention. This time my focus was on abstraction and texture. One completed and more in progress. www.artfinder.com/product/sunlight-is-gold/


Sunlight is Gold
Sunlight is Gold
 And I also went to life drawing in Shrewsbury, though haven't got round to fixativing and sorting my output yet.

Comments