Behind the scenes

It's been almost a week since I last posted here - how did that happen? I thought it was about three or four days. What's worse is that although I've been very busy, I don't have much to show here. Yes, folks, it's the "C" word - by which I mean "commissions". And commissions are kept under wraps until the recipients have seen them.

However, I did find time during the week to do a bit more on the "Decadence" series reported in a previous post, so here are the latest two additions to my online shop (https://www.artfinder.com/louise-diggle#/):

For this pose, the model copied the costume and pose from a Schiele painting
The colour of her hair makes the blue of the feathers and stockings sing

And then, late last night, I put my feet up and produced a little sketch of Zuko, who was also taking it easy.

Comments