One thing leads to another

#greeting_cards  #animal_art #commissions
I've always found animals to be an interesting subject for my art, and consequently have produced many a painting, drawing, print etc. with the focus on pets and farm animals.

This in turn has led to lots of commissions from pet-lovers and farmers, to paint or draw their animals. And also to a large range of greeting cards. And also to customisations of my cards for various clients.

One such client is a veterinary practice, and they called late last week with a repeat order which I got down to printing for them today. While printing the basic cards and then the vet's details and messages inside is fiddly and time-consuming, the veterinary practice is lovely and provides excellent care for their patients, so I'm always happy to hear from them.


#greeting_cards  #animal_art #packed



I'll be back working on my abstract series tomorrow while waiting, possibly in vain, for a delivery of art materials which has zigzagged aimlessly across England twice in the past few days .... but more about that in another post... sigh!


Comments