Decisions, decisions

I left things to the last minute as usual, so earlier this week I had to focus: the Grosvenor Art Society Spring Exhibition is looming large on the horizon and the deadline for entries even larger, and I needed to decide what I would submit and post my entry form.

After some deliberation, I made my selection, so if you'd like to see LOTS of work by Society members over two floors, here's where to go:

Grosvenor Art Society Spring Exhibition at Upton by Chester Golf Club, Upton Lane, Chester CH2 1EE. The private viewing is on Friday, 6 April from 7 - 9 pm, and the exhibition is open to all from Saturday, 7 April through to Sunday, 15 April.

The photos are of the exhibition last year, and underneath, one of my entries this year. In addition to it, I am entering two framed paintings, three pieces in mounts but not framed and a selection of my greeting cards, including the ever popular Eastgate Clock card.


















Comments