Pictures at an exhibition

The Grosvenor Art Society Spring Exhibition is now under way. The preview last Friday was very well-attended and I was called in to steward on Monday afternoon / early evening, when things were a lot calmer. There's a huge array of talent, tastes and subject matter on show.

Here's a reminder of the details: the exhibition is open to the public from Saturday, 7 April until Sunday, 14 April, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Admission is free and there is lots of art (originals, prints and greeting cards) to see. Here's the Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1787680574874444/


My originals haven't sold (yet!) but my cards have been selling well (I was even asked to autograph one - get me!!!), especially the one shown here of the Eastgate Clock, so I delivered some more to the exhibition today. Incidentally, if you'd like any of my cards but won't be visiting the exhibition, they are available online from my Etsy shop at https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LouiseDiggleArtist

And of course, while I was at the nerve centre doing my stewarding duties, I couldn't resist a little sketch or two ...


Comments