Sketchbook springclean


Take a quick look around my online presence and you’ll know that I love my sketchbooks and sketching. But sketchbooks accumulate and mine were taking up a LOT of space. So yesterday, I decided to sort and tidy them. It didn’t occur to me to take a “before” photo unfortunately – I just plunged right in.
I went through them rapidly, removing the odd unused page at the end of some of the otherwise full ones, throwing some out and condensing the rest onto one shelf (not even the complete shelf – hurray: room for more).
Full sketchbooks - condensed!

 The ones in progress were also put together – I’m slightly shocked but somehow not surprised by how many there are.
Sketchbooks in use. Yes, I DO need that many. Not sure why, but I do.

 Then the various “odd unused pages” I put in a looseleaf cover, which went in the fresh new just-waiting-for-me ever-so-tempting sketchbook pile.
Can't wait to get going with these. The looseleaf contains a variety of papers - great for experimentation.

All sorted. Now to get sketching....

Comments

  1. Yay! ! Sounds you has fun with this ! Happy sketching !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think it was more desperation than anything else - they were taking over!

      Delete

Post a Comment