While we're on the subject ....

I meant to write this post some days ago, but time slipped away ... Anyway, before I immerse myself in my studio, I'll talk about Chester again: it's a tourist destination, and tourists need accommodation, so where better to stay than in an apartment in lovely Stanley Place, right in the heart of Chester?

Which is where City Cottages (http://www.citycottages.co.uk/) are located and have two gorgeous rental apartments. Under the mantra of "Luxury City Living", they wanted to have a welcome message for their guests custom-printed in my card of the Clock. I was, of course, happy to oblige!

If you love Chester or my art, then you can source my cards of the Eastgate Clock and other Chester landmarks from my Etsy shop (www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LouiseDiggleArtist). They are blank inside or I can custom-print for you too!











Comments