Wunderschön


A five-day stay in Munich meant that I was able to spend more time out and about with my sketchbook. But with a day in the Bavarian alps hiking, and one day in Austria and visiting friends (where I witnessed Deutschland being knocked out of the football World Cup!), one day of thunder and lightning, one day of constant rain, and a couple of evening meals in Munich's beer gardens, sketching was not always top of my to-do list. 

As you can see, though, I did manage to put pen to paper....

The Viktualienmarkt - a favourite sketching location

 And didn't forget to keep my strength up ...
 
Not a starving artist

A few more ....


 



  The rainy day was an opportunity to visit an art exhibition - and a great one it was too: really intriguing and inspirational. But I'll reveal more about that in another post.

Comments