Post-holiday rush

A few views of part of my exhibition at Caffi Wylfa
The bank holiday weekend may have been disappointing on the weather front but, for me, there was definitely a silver lining to the clouds. I guess a lot of people spent more time indoors, surfing the internet at home or spending time browsing art, as I made sales on my Artfinder and Etsy online shops and also at my exhibition in Caffi Wylfa. This was all very heartening for me as my art output has dwindled to a few sketches since I've been decorating my studio. I'm now waiting for the floor paint there to harden - 3 days according to instructions - before I can move furniture back in.

Anyway, today was spent packing and posting my online sales, filling the gaps in my exhibition at Caffi Wylfa, and printing a large order for customised greeting cards. And I've also been sprucing up my art table and my drawing board (inherited from my father) - can't wait to get set up in the bright clean studio!

Relaxing by sketching until Zuko turned his back to me
Card order ready to go

White-out in the studio

Comments