Out and about

My artistic week started with life drawing in Shrewsbury:




and continued today with urban sketching in Shrewsbury, when I joined the Shrewsbury Urban Sketchers group (check them out on Facebook), but I was the only person to brave the elements (this is unusual: I am normally the person in any group to find something interesting indoors!).

My view down Church Street was great. The cars repeatedly parking briefly in the "no parking" zone blocking my view, the cold and windy weather and the odd spot of rain didn't defeat me, but when a downpour started, I had to retreat. I met up with the rest of the very friendly group in the River View Cafe and did a sketch of the interior - in a very wobbly style as I was colder than I realised and it was a while before my shivering stopped.



Comments