I'm still here ...

... I've just been quiet because I've had my head down for the past couple of weeks, toiling away at the easel. But this Saturday, I am being allowed out (!) and will be showing my latest work at the Made in Shropshire Fair in the Square, Shrewsbury. As well as the water buffalo shown, I will be bringing new paintings of various sizes showing cows on their way to the milking parlour, pigs and piglets, and hens - the usual mix then!

Regarding the comment to my previous post: thanks, Ruth. So glad you enjoyed the demo. The finished painting (the cat shown in the sidebar) was sold this week by Space in Ellesmere. I hope the new owners get as much pleasure from looking at it as I did painting it.

Lots to do before Saturday, so I'll sign off now and get back to work.

Comments