Keeping warm

Wow, it's been icy outside - but luckily I've had a couple of studio days scheduled so I've been admiring the frosty transformation of the world from my window while spending long hours arting.... and here's my latest canvas:
The model is one of the feral goats roaming around Snowdonia, which we saw on the heather terraces on the side of Tryfan recently.

I have two more canvases in progress but unfortunately not a lot of studio time - still got most of my Christmas shopping to do!

Incidentally, in between times I've updated some of the pages of this blog, so why not take a look; you may even find the ideal Christmas gift for a loved one ....

Comments

  1. To someone who has never seen this mythical looking goat before, your painting is magic. I enjoyed the photos from your hike and helped myself to two for wallpaper. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joyce, it's a fantastic beast isn't it? I've got another painting of him under way. Honoured to have my photos as your wallpaper. And a Happy Christmas to you and yours too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment