An awful lot of framing going on


It's been a while since I last blogged, but I've been doing plenty behind the scenes.

Yesterday, I refreshed and renewed the work I have on display at The Nags Head at Garthmyl, near Welshpool, so why not pop in there to take a look?

Preparations have also been under way for my forthcoming exhibition at the Oswestry Visitor and Exhibition Centre, which I will be setting up on Monday, 2 April to run until 28 April, and will be my first exhibition of work arising at / from the life drawing sessions I attend in Shrewsbury.





I've been out and about in the beautiful weather this week and found my thoughts turning to cows .... I have a couple of big blank canvases here just waiting for my attention ... hmmm ... big cow paintings coming up soon, I feel .....

Well, that's about it for now - enjoy your weekend!




Comments